Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Cody Time

I got Cody Time yesterday! We made mead together and watched TV! I'm so happy! It's been so long since I got to spend time with Cody!


I spent 2.5 hours yesterday working on disability stuff. The majority of the time was spent calling the social security administration trying to find out when disability will go through. I got the answer "No clue. We're working on it." It's frustrating. I've been disabled for over a year and unable to work for almost a year. I'm so frustrated.

Morning tasks have been done except weighing myself. I usually wait for my morning poop to weigh in, but it's not coming.

I've had a headache for the past few days and I'm wondering if it's the Chantix making me not absorb nicotine or something. It's hard to get things done with a headache.

I'll do laundry today. Cody has been taking care of dishes so that kills the indecision stalling. I can just focus on laundry and that will be that.

I think my first paycheck I'll take us out for a nice meal. I need something to look forward to. For a while it was hobbit day. Now it's going to be my first paycheck. All I need now is to get hired somewhere.

I got a phone call from Vocovision about a potential virtual teaching job. If the middle school job falls through that will be my alternative. I need something, anything, to make an income.

I haven't done exercises much this week. I'll start again Monday. Until then I stretch daily. Might even do 30 minute stretches these next 2 days.

It's time to get to work job hunting.


No comments:

Post a Comment