Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Feeling Better

 I'm feeling better, but not quite well. Man, FND really takes it out of you. I slept 11 hours yesterday in total, and it really messed up my sleep schedule.

Yesterday I did do some things, simple things. I did dishes and laundry. Mostly, though I just played Duolingo and wondered aimlessly throughout the house. It was a rough, but not a bad day.

Today I've done my lessons. I've taken out the trash. I've done all my morning tasks. In an hour or so I'll be doing couch to 5k then showering. After that I'll be returning some amazon purchases and then going to a craft swap. After the craft swap I'll bebop over to the Hot Sauce party our friend The Italian is hosting. I'm hoping to get some laundry and dishes done in the downtime, but I'm not putting money on it. It's going to be a busy day. I might need to take a second dose of Ritalin. 

I think I figured out how I'm making my wedding dress (In January is when I start that project) I have a pale yellow skirt I bought from Amazon because I couldn't make a skirt that had no seams with the material I had. The problem is it's a pale yellow not a sunny yellow. So I will overlay tapered chiffon over the pale yellow so you only get flashes of that pale color, and mostly toward the bottom. I'll make a bodice with a sweetheart neckline in bright yellow, make some draping sleeves in chiffon, and make a train cape from my back. 


I'm really looking forward to getting married. I'm more excited about being married. I hope I get disability soon. That money is going to help fund my wedding. Not all of it, but some. I need to pay for equipment rentals and food supplies. The decorations are tertiary and not as important. I will have a nice wedding. It wont be high class or expensive, but it will be a nice wedding. 

I'll work on the flowers for the bouquets soon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment