Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Revving to go!

A friend suggested that yesterday's flop might be due to lack of sleep. So last night I took the initiative and got a full 8 hours of sleep. It seems to have done the trick. Although I'm not sticking to the schedule as religiously, I am doing things that need to get done.
So far today I have gone shopping for the supplies I need for setting up the bookshelves. Setting up the bookshelves is my cleaning challenge today. I also need to finish mounting the TV. I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I don't need an additional screw. I was not using the spacers like they would needing to be used. 
I've done Duolingo. I've done Khan academy. I'm going to do some Java. Today's exercise challenge is going to be stretching and the couch to 5K. I was doing too much exercising. It took up too much time, and it was too much stress on my body. I'll start working with weights next week or the week after. I need to listen to my body not the schedule.
I'm still a little tired. I may start going to sleep earlier so that I can get 9 hours of sleep instead of 8 or 6 like I have been. 
So today I mount the TV and set up bookshelves. I exercise. I also need to do dishes and laundry as well as tidy up my office. It's getting a bit messy.
This weekend if Cody is feeling better I'm going to move stuff into the crawlspace. It will free up a lot of room. 
Until then, I have many things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment