Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, September 8, 2023

One Step Back. Two Steps Forward.

 Well, I had a pretty bad FND attack last night. Because of it I got 10 hours of sleep and still woke up exhausted. I'm struggling to do my tasks today. A friend suggested I stretch instead of couch to 5k today. I'll do the couch to 5k stuff tomorrow and stretch today.

I've gotten my morning tasks partly done, however, That is I've done drastically less than I usually do. But I still did them so, progress has been made. 

Today I'm going to finish cleaning out the freezer. It's not a challenge, but it's something I can do. I'll try to do dishes and laundry today since I didn't do much of it yesterday. I also might work on Cody's office if I can. I'm playing it fast and loose today. If I can do it, I'll do it. If I can't I'm not sweating it. I had an awful evening and not the greatest day yesterday. I need to listen to my body and just do what I can. 

I was so scared last night. I mean, I've been doing so well lately. I got scared that I'd go back to not making any progress. I feel like I'm almost ready to try substitute teaching. It was a huge blow to that confidence. I'm scared. I don't want to be disabled. It's so hard being disabled. Like I needed a diaper last night. I didn't use one. Cody helped me get to the bathroom in time, but what if Cody wasn't there. I would have peed the bed. 

But today is a new day. My FND symptoms are minimal. Even though I slept in I'm still getting stuff done. One step back. Two steps forward. Listen to your body. You can do this. Nothing is fucked. You're being un-dude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment