Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, September 11, 2023

Back to it!

 I had my day of rest. It was very relaxing. I ended up skipping exercise in favor of getting my Walmart order in the house. I did my studies too, but mostly I laid around and messed around on my phone. 

However, today is back to business as usual. I've done my studies and my morning tasks. Even spending an hour chilling with Rachel outside I'm still on track to get what I need to done.

I'm worried about Cody, though. He's been staying home from work a lot lately. He needs a new job bad, but I don't know how to encourage him to look. 

I'm going to try to get more dishes and laundry done today. I'm almost caught up. I also want to straighten the office and the living room today. Instead of mounting the TV I'll work on the Livingroom where I can. I also rearranged my cleaning challenges a bit to account for the TV. Today I set up the cat fountains and organize the corner bokes in the dining room to prep them to be taken to the crawlspace. Most of it is teacher stuff, but I think i have some food and clothes in there too.

Tomorrow is a surprise party for Cody's sister. I'm looking forward to seeing the family. I really do enjoy Cody's family. They are kind people with good hearts. They are also fun and interesting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment