Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, September 1, 2023

A Day Off

  Today is my day off from VIPKid and learning. I slept in and it was GLORIOUS! I'm still getting some stuff done, though.

This morning I made a spell jar for Cody. He hasn't been doing well lately and I want him to feel good/better. 

I'm going to still do my exercise and cleaning challenges. Today I clean the cabinets and counters in the kitchen. It's a big task as Cody hasn't ben feeling well enough to clean the kitchen. I'm also doing the couch to 5k and stretching today. 

At noon I have some cat/chicken sitting to do. It will be fun. I am also going to hang out with Cody's mom today: pool time and cookie making. I'm excited about that. 

Overall I expect my day to go in a relaxing way. I'm not focusing on any big tasks. Just the cleaning challenges and my pertinent daily tasks (Kitty litter, feeding creatures, etc.)

Yesterday I got TONS done. I even mopped up some rotten potato juice from the kitchen floor, did some dishes, and cleaned half the living room. The only thing I didn't do was laundry and that's cuz Cody is resting and I don't want to disturb him as much as possible. 

Cody probably didn't call his Grandma to get the money for our mortgage. So that's going to be a fun thing to deal with later.  Money is tight. I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment