Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, September 18, 2023

Hot and Heavy

Yesterday with the 3 hour nap I had, was a bust in the afternoon.it was much needed after the wedding.

Today I get hot and heavy into my schedule. So far everything is going to plan.instead of resting I may need a nap, though. I only got 6 hours. I got a bit intoxicated and lost myself in a game.

It's couch to 5k today. I'm kinda looking forward to it. Ive been working on my strength training PowerPoint the past 2 days instead of stretching. Well. It started as a video. The cats kept interrupting it. I moved to power point.

Cleaning challenge today is cleaning the bird bathroom. It should be pretty easy. I've been cleaning it here and there for a bit now. I'm also going to organize the stuff in there.

This Saturday is Hobbit party day! It is mostly for me, but I invited the housemates and Cody's sister. We're going to have 7 meals and watch Lord of the Rings (as well as the animated Hobbit movie) all day long. I shouldn't have spent money on it, but I needed it! I need to prove to myself I can keep a date sacred. Plus amazing food! Next year I'll invite more people.

I'll be doing most of the prep during the week. I'll make bread, cakes, and quiches leading up to the event. That way it's easier on the day of.

I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment