Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, September 29, 2023

Back At It

I've had enough rest days. It's time to get back into the swing of things.

I got a job at Tutored by Teachers. Since it's a tutoring job I'm not hopeful. VIP Kid has jaded me to tutoring. I'm also waiting on a phone call to say I got the middle school job. 

Quitting cigarettes has been interesting. It's like I'm not even smoking them. I'm just not getting anything out of it anymore. However, my body is craving smoking. The result is I'm smoking more...which sucks cuz my accounts are overdrawn. I fucking need a job or disability like woah.

Today I had a hard time getting started. I'm behind on my morning tasks. I'm thinking I'm not ready for strength training just yet and I'm going to focus on couch to 5k for another couple weeks.

I'm going to call social security today to see where we are in my disability proceedings. Something has to give. 

Everything will be alright, though. I need to keep believing that. I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment