Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, September 23, 2023

Holy Cow

Holy cow, yesterday was busy. After my morning tasks I went to the interview. It went well, but I wasn't sure if I would get the job. Then I stop by the middle school to talk with the principal there. She wasn't available so I came home and laid down for a nap. Then the principal called me, so I went over there and talked with her for a while. That informal interview went really well. I'd be surprised if I didn't get the job. Then Patty came over. We went to lunch and got the TV up. It's not fully up, but it works. After that I took Cody to his doctor's appointment and went to Walmart while he was in the doctor's appointment. Came home. We had dinner and watched a few episodes of Lower Decks. Then I made blueberry mini pies.

But the internet is down. So that means that I can't really watch my movies. But what I can do is eat my food. I made a lot of food.

I'm struggling to get to my morning tasks done. I almost threw up my pills when I took them. And since then it's been kind of blah. But I at least got my lessons done. I'll do the litter and the mail after I'm done journaling.

I need to start the Hungarian mushroom soup. I'll do that. Anyway, onwards to Hobbit day!

No comments:

Post a Comment