Why do you come to this Blog?

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Wedding and Good Feelings

Yesterday I did my morning tasks. In addition I put on makeup and got ready for the wedding.

And the wedding was a blast! I wish I would have been able to stay longer, but FND and an hour drive combined with it being past my bedtime made it impossible.


Cody caught the garter and although I didn't catch the bouquet he still put the garter on me. He made a grand show of it too. Mental note, no matter how long the dress, always wear bike shorts to weddings. Don't need anyone peeping.


Today has been a normal day, and although I only got 6 hours of sleep, I am powering through my tasks. I'm going to clean the counters in the kitchen today as my cleaning challenge. I also really need to straighten up my office. It's gotten very messy. So I'm planning on doing a lot of cleaning today.

I will also probably need a nap after I exercise. Luckily it's incorporated into the schedule so I don't need to shuffle anything around.
So I have a full schedule today as the kitchen is torn apart. Cody hasn't been feeling well so he hasn't been keeping up with it.

Habitica was down yesterday. It made it harder to get things done. I didn't get my dopamine hit with every task completed. Also, I didn't water the cats because I didn't have the reminder. It's back up, and I am thankful.

I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now. Life is a shit-show and it's all burning around me, but I'm fine. Those pills are working super well.

No comments:

Post a Comment