Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, September 2, 2023

Feeling Positive

 Yesterday was a great day off. I still did everything I wanted to do plus some. I did my studies minus Java. I cleaned the kitchen counters. I exercised. I went to hang out with Cody's mom. I also Dog sat. 

Today I have dog sat in the morning and done my studies. I will stretch and sweep and mop the kitchen. I really want to clean the bedroom, but Cody is still infirm so I'll let him rest. I'll focus on the living room and kitchen. 

Dog sitting has been lucrative. The dogs I dog sit for were denied boarding because of a cough. So I'm going out 3 times a day to let them out and feed them at night. I also have to take care of her cats and chickens. It's fun. I also made 160 for 3 days of work. I spent some of it already. I got some cigarettes and food last night and I got Cody a bunch of pain pills for his poor knee. I'll be using the rest of the money for groceries I think. I'm really trying to cut back on spending. 

I'm going to see about going to the dump today to get rid of the old vacuum and a bunch of boxes. 

I'm feeling very organized and inspired to do as much as I can.

Now if only I could get a job...

But I'm feeling very good about myself. I'm really working hard to improve my life and I'm succeeding. Success is thrilling. Soon I will have a great schedule and get a job and then I will work slowly back into being a contributing member of society again. Won't that be nice...

But, I've almost done a full week of challenges. I've cleaned the litterbox daily for 3 weeks. I've been brushing my teeth twice a day and washing my face. I'm so excited that I'm getting my life back on track. I hope that I can maintain for at least 3 months. 3 months, that's the goal. From there I can maintain my habits, I think. If not maintain them, then be able to adapt them when I get sick (as I inevitably will) I think after 3 months I'll try my hand at subbing. I should be able to have a full day at that point. I've been needing an FND nap in the middle of the day currently, so no subbing for me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment