Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Hope

I am having the hardest time getting anything in the afternoon done. My FND has been bad. And this morning I woke up with a headache.

Today again I'm taking it easy. I'm doing my morning tasks, then I'm just stretching. After that I'm going to try my hardest to get my laundry done.

I had an interview yesterday and I made the cut. Unfortunately it's a tutoring position so not full time money. It's something, though. I just need to fill out the forms now.

I've been waking up thinking I've chipped my teeth a lot lately. I think I'm going to get a mouth guard. I dream I bite down on a rock or something hard and the teeth near my cavity chip and break. It's an awful feeling. I check my teeth again and again after to make sure they're still there.

A hummingbird flew up to me and hovered in front of me while I was smoking yesterday. I was pondering the meaning behind it, and mom came out with the perfect explanation. Granny is watching over me. She's my disir and will always look after me. I think I'll hold a ritual to her as the veil between worlds thins. I need to buy some candles, though. I'm out of white chime candles.

Around that time, I got a call from the middle school job saying they were checking my references. They wouldn't do that if I wasn't a strong contender. I hope I get that job.

This headache won't quit. I might actually take some painkiller. I want to get stuff done. Until then, Cedar is cuddled in my lap and I can't move.


No comments:

Post a Comment