Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Today Begins Adventures in Writing

Today begins the days were instead of focusing on my lessons, I write a science textbook for Teachers Pay Teachers. So many students are reading at a third grade level and are in the sixth grade. They deserve to have decent science content even though they can't read as well. Students with dyslexia, learning disabilities, and even students who are in the younger grades who are advanced in science need science textbooks.

So I am going to write one.

I'm still doing my lessons and my daily tasks, I'm just also going to write for TPT. I may even eventually publish it on Amazon. Till then I do everything on my usual list plus the writing. 

I talked with Cody yesterday and we are now on he same page with where we need to be. That stress is over. I took time out of my schedule to talk with him and it is the best time I spend in the world. He is my world. 

This morning so far I've only done work at the computer and taken my pills. After I journal I'll clean the litterbox. check mail, feed the fish and clean out their tank and other such things. Today I\m going to start weight training. I found a YouTube video that I can do and I'm going to do it.  I'm also going to set up the last cat fountain and clean off the kitchen table as the cleaning challenge. 

Then for the afternoon I'm going to help Cody make food and apply to jobs. I may write some more while I do that. 

Today is Cody's sister's party. I'm looking forward to seeing his family.

I am having some FND symptoms today, but I can power through them If they get too bad I can always lie down. I need a lot in reserve for the party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment