Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, September 22, 2023

Another Interview

I have another interview this morning. I'm hoping I get this job. It's teaching English in a 4th grade classroom. 

I did adjust my schedule to account for exercise and a shower afterwards, but my hair is perfect. I'm not going to do either till after the interview.

The Internet is down so I have to do my morning tasks from my phone, which is fine. I'm nothing if not adaptable.

Today I make lambus bread and mini blueberry pies. I'm excited for tomorrow. 

Patty comes over today to help me hang the TV. We will then go to lunch. I love that woman. I really lucked out with a future mother in law.

The interview yesterday wasn't my best work. I spent so much time being casual and confident I really don't see me getting either job (it was 2 interviews in one)

Katt suggested I sell party plans. It's something I could easily do. I think I may after I'm done with teachers pay teachers. Heck, I may just start today since I can't do teachers pay teachers because of the Internet being down.
I want a job. I'm not ready, but I'm excited to have something. I want to have that fulfilment. I'm totally not ready yet. I'm tired and napping all the time, I still have bad FND episodes, and I need to quit smoking. I'm working on all of it, but I need to get better.

Clipped all but Willow's nails so far. It's a new task I'm going to do once a month. Willow especially gets stuck on fabric. This should make it better. I'll eventually move it to every 2 week, then every one, but for right now, once a month is doable.

Cody is doing better. I'm so glad. I'm wondering how much he's lieing and masking, but I have to take him at his word. At least he's trying to get better. Fake it till you make it and such.

I'm thinking I'm going to do Khan academy for another 30 minutes, duolingo for 30 minutes on top of that, then I'll get ready for the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment