Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, September 14, 2023

FND Day

Yesterday was an FND day. I was so bad I couldn't even get food throughout most of the day. It was disheartening and very annoying. I'm feeling the twinges of it today too. I think I'm going to bring my computer into the bedroom and do computer work today...if I can get Cody out of the bedroom. He's not going to work and I am worried. Like very worried.

I would work if I could. In a heartbeat I would. And I'm trying so hard to get to the point where I can...but Cody is just depressed and won't leave the bed room. I have no idea what to do.

No exercise for me today. I'm not okay yet. I did do some dishes. They needed to be done and I'm the only one to do them. 

I'm so tired and twitchy. I need disability. Im so tired...not sleepy...just tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment