Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, September 4, 2023

Lazy and Unmotivated

 Yesterday was a clusterfuck. I decided to get intoxicated halfway through the day and because of it I didn't do any of my evening tasks. I also ate a cake I made in the microwave that included half a stick of butter. Lesson learned, do not get intoxicated if you wanna get stuff done. 

Today begins the intensity of the challenges increasing. Today I add pushups and sit-ups to my Monday, Wednesday, Friday plan. I also am tidying up the Livingroom and perhaps more. Although I wasn't really feeling learning Java today I did read a little of my book. 

Today I'm feeling lazy and therefore a bit discouraged. I'm not excited to do anything, but I'm going to do it anyway...and this time without getting intoxicated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment