Why do you come to this Blog?

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Pushed too Hard

I pushed way too hard yesterday. I needed to steal the guest room at the hot sauce party. I'm still feeling it. I wanted to have fun with my friends, but I couldn't. I feel bad about leaving early.

So it doesn't look like I'm taking things to the crawl space today. My schedule will be whack. I just want to be normal. I'm still going to try though.

I'm still going to do as many chores as I can. I'm going to do my lessons. I'm going to just do as much as I can.

I'm thankful today the exercise challenges just stretching. I definitely can't work in a classroom yet. I spent 30 minutes playing with a kid. 30 minutes and I'm in a shit place.

I'm so tired of this. It'd be one thing if I was just out of shape. But I'm not, I'm disabled. And that hurts. 

But fall down seven times stand up eight. I will listen to my body today. I will get things done in my own time. I will do my morning tasks. I'll clean the litter box take my pills all of it. But after that, it's up to my body. What I can and can't do is not in my control. Not right now.

Since My workout today is just stretching I won't skip it. I'll try and do some laundry. I'll try and do some dishes. But I'm not going to push myself. I have to listen to my body. I don't want to end up as bad as I was. I want to be able to go to the bathroom on my own. That is my goal throughout all of this. To do as much as I can without reverting to being helpless.

We have the wedding next weekend. I'm really hoping that I can make it through that. I really want to be there for my friends.

The weekend after that is Hobbit day. Going to have a huge menu and watch Lord of the rings. I'm very excited about it. It'll be low stress and lots of fun.

In the meantime I've given up on VIP kid. I just can't seem to get bookings. It's been almost a month. Nothing. I'm not going to open any more slots not until they finish fixing my profile at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment