Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

A Bust

Today has been a bust. I tried. I really did. I just couldn't do the things that needed to be done.

I started today in the usual way. I got to studying. There were zero VIP kid bookings. But I just couldn't stay focused.

I ended up getting Rachel some food at McDonald's instead of journaling when I was supposed to.

I tried weight training and I couldn't get through the first exercise. Instead I just stretched and vowed to switch around my workout challenges.

I tried mounting the TV, but there were some screws that didn't work right so I had to go to ace to get some...except those didn't work either. Now I have to return those. I ordered some on Amazon, but those won't be in till Thursday.

I took a nap to reset, but I had teaching nightmares which underscored the fact I don't have a job, and even if I did I couldn't do it.

Today has just been bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment