Why do you come to this Blog?

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Hobbit Day!

I had hobbit day yesterday. It was a chore and a privilege. By the end of the day I was so full I thought I might die. However, the food was amazing! 
I only captured 4 of the 7 meals. Cody's sister came over and we hung out. However, the internet was down all day so I had to watch Lord of the rings from my phone when people weren't around.

We also had some drama trying to get the universal remote to work. Neither Katie nor I could figure it out in our intoxicated state. I'll try again today. Which I did. Now everything is good.

Today is going to be hanging out with my parents! I'm so excited to see them and show them my progress! The house is messier than I'd like, but it's also cleaner than they're used to.

I've done my morning tasks. I'm going to finish up, exercise, and clean a little before the folks get here.


No comments:

Post a Comment