Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, September 7, 2023

No Good Brain Morning

Yesterday was really good! I got most of the stuff I wanted to do done. I'm still working on mounting the TV, but it's a 2 man job and Rachel is having trouble with it. I have to wait for Cody to get better before I can finish. That means I can't do the bookshelves yet (the TV is in the way). So I'm kinda stuck with the cleaning challenges. I think today I will instead work on laundry and dishes, or see if I can get someone to come over and help. 

I also went out to steal the pint night with Rachel. I had a beer and a water but I got two mugs. Rachel got 2 beers so I have 4 mugs. 2 for me. Two for Cody's sister and her husband. (Rachel didn't want her mugs)

This morning I'm having some FND symptoms, and I'm having a hard time getting started. My tummy is a little squeezy too. Still, I've done most of my daily tasks with the exception of feeding the fish. I'll do that after blogging. I'm then going to do Duolingo until exercise time.

I also need to finish cleaning out the fishtank. All I need to do is add water to the tank.

Instead of cleaning challenge I'm going to do dishes and laundry.

I don't feel good

No comments:

Post a Comment