Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Exhausted

I was exhausted yesterday. I slept for 4 hours in the afternoon. That means I didn't get any afternoon tasks done. Morning tasks, especially the exercise challenge, we're difficult. I was just so tired.

No word on jobs yet. Though I did have an interview yesterday. It didn't go as well as I had hoped. I probably won't get that job. Which is fine. It's a sales job. I hate sales, though the benefits are greatly appealing. I'd rather have a teaching job any day of the week. I hope I get that 6th grade position. I really do. Or I hope disability comes in. 

I think I decided on public speaking for my free class. It's an easy class to do because it's mostly speaking games. Plus it is such a valuable skill to have.

I hope I get the 6th grade position so bad.

Today my FND is prevalent, but not alarmingly so. Just some tremors and some convolutions. It's because I'm stressed and have been pressing too hard I think.

I've done most of my morning tasks. Today I will do laundry because I didn't do it yesterday. My cleaning challenge will be to start on getting stuff into the crawlspace.

I might even retry screwing in the TV. I've had enough time away from it. Time usually helps. But I have energy today. I have spoons. I'm going to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment