Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, August 31, 2023

A Day

 Ah, today! Of all the days I've had it has been one of them! It hasn't been either bad or good.

I'm getting FND symptoms so that's fun, However I've done my studies, made breakfast, taken out the trash, and given the cats their flea treatment. 

I haven't taken my pills yet because Walmart is still filling some of them. 

Yesterday was good. I got my car back from the shop and cleaned out the pantry. Today I clean out the Tupperware. 

I also cat/chicken sit today. I do so Friday and Saturday too. Friday I go visit Patty and get some pool time in as well as make cookies with her. I look forward to seeing her. 

I don't know. I might have to lay down, though. I'm really not feeling well. Thank goodness it's only stretching today.

No comments:

Post a Comment