Why do you come to this Blog?

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Busy Bee

 So I got really into Khan Academy. Like super into it. Something about getting a percentage really gets me going. I mastered Early Math and Second Grade Math. I'll start in on 3rd Grade later today or tomorrow. I'm also working on Grammar, Middle School Bio, and Native American History. My English Lessons take the form of reading a bit of Les Mis currently. I am also still doing Duolingo. I'm currently on the prowl for a good spelling and coding program. Needs to be free, but it doesn't have to be geared towards adults. Any ideas?

I thought I was almost done with the sleeve of the sweater I've been working on. Turns out I was accidentally decreasing a stitch on every line. I didn't realize it till I was most of the way through. That's what I get for making up the pattern as I go. Anyway, I tore out the mistake (2 days worth of work) and I fixed the error for coming stitches. 

Still nothing on the VIP Kid front. I'll redo my intro video today and see if that's the reason I'm not getting booked. I'll also update the profile picture.

I also want to BOTH exercise and clean today. I want to get the laundry DONE...well at least all the laundry put away. I'll leave Rachel to actually DO the laundry. It's not that I can't do it. Stairs are just the devil. Also, I have a lot of laundry to put away and it's going to take it out of me. 

Cody and I had a GREAT conversation about intimacy yesterday that really enlightened me as to my own failings. He needs to feel sexy and desirable. I haven't been doing that. I've built it up in my head that men just automatically feel good about themselves. It's completely untrue and when I actually thought about it, the old way of thinking just didn't make sense in the context of my world view. 

I might hit the library later today to pick up some learning books. Not novels. I have more than enough of those. I just need something to broaden my mind. Maybe pick up a beginning coding book? A friend suggested that. It's been a hot minute since I've been to a library. I have such good memories in them. I'm rather excited. 

Maybe later on (Not today) I'll start reading some books for Youtube in an effort to make some money. I probably wont make much, if at all, but it's a fun thing to do.

Tomorrow starts into the CHALLENGE schedule. Monday is:

EXERCISE CHALLENGE: 15 minutes stretch and couch to 5k on the bike. 
CLEANING CHALLENGE: Clean out the fridge.

I'm kinda stoked for the cleaning challenge, but not the exercise challenge. Exercising is hard as I am VERY out of shape. However, I need to get better and this is how I do it. I get very winded just going up the stairs. It's ridiculous! I used to bike 10 miles to and from work on the regular. This is just silly.

Also I'm sitting at 316 lbs. It's so much weight. I need to eat better, but I need money to be able to do that. Once I get a job or disability comes in I can focus on that. For now it's on the back burner. It's hard to diet when all you have in the house are high calorie low density foods. Bleh! Breakfast today was a hand full of nuts. Lunch will probably be canned pasta or microwave mac n cheese. Dinner will be Ravioli (Cody is cooking.

Oh! I wanted to make bread today so I can start doing PB and Js. That way I don't have to spend money on bread. I mean, I have all the ingredients. Why not, right?

Wow, Today is going to be busy. I hope I have the stamina to do as I plan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment