Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, August 7, 2023

Update

 I am dealing with an FND flair. It's rough. I'm coming out of it though. I'm applying to virtual jobs and trying very hard to come up with a job that pays the bills because money is an issue. Disability is taking forever to come through and I am le poor. I've applied to several jobs and have a recruiter looking for me. We'll see how that turns out.

In the meantime I'm trying to get back into doing a schedule. I'm being very adaptable in the schedule to start, but I really want to get working doing things instead of laying in bed reading or mindlessly scrolling tic-tok. 

7:00 - Exercise: stretching 10 minutes. Bike 20 minutes

7:30 - Morning Routine: Shower, Coffee, Breakfast (200 cal)Egg, Toast, Onions and Peppers, Job Hunt, Meds

8:30 - Chores: 20 minutes cleaning, 10 minutes rest
Daily: Litter, Dishes, Laundry 2 Rounds
Weekly: M: Kitchen, T: Living and Dining Room, W: Offices, Thursday: Bedroom, Friday: Bathrooms and Hallway 3 Rounds

11:00 - Lunch: (300 Cal) Ham/Turkey 3oz, Banana, and 1 c carrots

12:00 - Blog: Amazon Affiliate or Becoming a Badass

1:00 - Novel: Demon Hunter or Suicide Note

2:00 - Money Making Planning: Set up for Money making of the day.

2:30 - Money Making: M: Magic, T: Crafts, W: Reading, H: Gaming, F: Cooking

4:00 - Reading or Fun Crafts: Crochet, Wrap Pants tedious crafting.

5:30 - Wedding Crafts: Handfasting Cord or Flowers

6:00 - Dinner: (1000 Cal) Chicken, Veggies, and Rice

7:00 - TV Episode:

7:30 - Cody Time: M: Maker, T: Writing, W: Walk/Music, H:Game Night, F: Friend/Gaming

9:30 - Sexy Time

10:00 - Bedtime Routine: Rinse off (Brush teeth and Wash face), Night Tea, Reading 11:00 - Sleep


I haven't stuck with the schedule at all today.. I got up at 7:45 though my alarm went off at 7:00. I just had a hard time waking up. I had my coffee, but didn't eat. I did take my pills and apply for some jobs, though. I did zero cleaning, and I feel quite guilty about it. I skipped lunch in favor of getting right in on blogging.

Maybe I'll take some time and at least take out the trash. We desperately need the trash taken out. We have a swarm of flies and fruit flies living with us (and I hate it). My glasses are broken so I'm using my contacts which aren't good for close up. It's very hard to see the screen., Everything is blurry, but not as blurry as it is when I have no vision correction.

FND is hard, yo. I have trouble walking, bending down, I'm constantly fatigued. I know since this is my new normal I should power through it. I just can't seem to figure out how.

I am dog sitting all week this week. that's $20 a day for an hour of my time. The dogs are cute and well behaved, if a bit hyper, but money is money.


No comments:

Post a Comment