Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, August 21, 2023

VIP Kid Flop and Flail

I got up early. I set my class time to peak hours. Still I have nothing to show for it other than 3 hours of gaming. I cleaned the litter boxers too. VIP Kid may be a time and money sink for me. I can only hope that disability comes in or a job is floated my way. I'm feeling hopeless. Not completely, but I am scared. 

I'm going to do some laundry today, and I may start in on the living room. I'll straighten up my office before that, though. 

I might cast some origami flowers too...I don't know. I'm going to try to be awake the whole day and then go to bed at 6pm so I can get up at 2am. 

Also, My contacts are not doing their job. I really have to lean in and squint at the screen to make sure I'm typing correctly. 

I might do a Hecate ritual to give me an outcome that will not lead me to losing the house. Yeah. She is the Goddess of the crossroads. Maybe she can help. I know no one else is.

No comments:

Post a Comment