Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, August 25, 2023

Duolingo and a Day Off

 I took the day off today. Stayed up late with Cody getting intoxicated and doing Star Trek things. It was nice.

A thing I've been very into lately has been Duolingo. I've been brushing up on my Japanese. It's been fun, and I've been doing a lot of lessons every day. It's not because I have some super big end goal, either. I just enjoy it. 

I still need to stretch today. I did it yesterday and I found that I was able to move a lot better. 

The point of the post is that 'm improving. It's slow, but I'm improving. 

Now If I could just get VIPKid to be lucrative. 

I called Disability Services yesterday. They said it could take 3 months to get approved. I put in my paperwork on August 4th. I just need money. It would be better to have disability and move slowly into a part time job. This is both speaking for my health and financially. I just hope they get my paperwork pushed through quickly so that I can really focus on getting better and not on getting money. 

I'm starting a cleaning and exercise daily challe4nge starting Monday. Things that need to be done around the house like clean out the fridge and lay the rug in the bedroom for the cleaning challenge and the exercise challenge is to get me exercising with something every day and building up to an hour of daily exercise. This should help my energy levels. 


I have it posted on my calendar along with a daily schedule that I have yet to stick to. The only thing I'm, sticking to is I'm around my computer for VIP Kid time in the morning. It's better than nothing, though. I'm working hard at being a fully functioning human being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment