Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, August 28, 2023

Doing the Thing

 I got a lot done yesterday, though not as much as I had hoped. I baked bread, picked up some things at the grocery store, and did my learning stuff on Khan Academy and Duolingo. I cleaned a little and spent some time with Cody. We had Ravioli for dinner. It was amazing!

This morning I've done well in my learning, but the library was closed yesterday so I have to go in today for a book on programming. I've decided on Java after a discussion with Cody. It's going to be the most versatile language for me. 

TODAY STARTS THE CHALLENGES!!! I'm very excited about them. Today I start couch to 5k and do 15 minutes of stretching as well as clean out the fridge. I'll post before and after pictures tomorrow. 

Today I will also do a photo shoot for my VIPKid profile picture. I think maybe I look too stern in my picture and I need something lighter and happier. That means a full face of makeup. Bleh. I'm breaking out bad.

I'm going to start doing my full skin care routine today. Wash face, toner, and moisturize twice a day. I splurged a little and bought both AM and PM moisturizers. I've used them before with great success. With how I've been breaking out lately, I need it. 

I've also been cutting back on smoking. I'm down to 10 cigarettes' a day from a full pack of 20. The sooner I quit the better for all areas of my life. I'd like to start Chantix again, but insurance is an issue...because money. In the meantime I'll cut back little by little.

I spent some time yesterday working on meal planning worksheets. It includes calories as well as cost per item. (Food is expensive, yo) 


Schedule for today is:

5:00 AM - Wakeup and Morning Routine

Coffee, Cigarette, Breakfast, Take Pills Relaxing and Waking up

6:00 AM - VIP Kid

Or Learning

9:00 AM - Exercise Challenge

10:00 AM - Shower Routine

11:00 AM - Cleaning Challenge

12:00 PM - Lunch

1:00 PM - Daily Chores

Clean Litter Boxes, Laundry, Dishes, Take out Trash, Tidy Office

3:00 PM - Free Time

Focus on Wedding Stuff

5:00 PM - Make Dinner

6:00 PM - Cody Time

8:00 PM - Bedtime Routine

Rinse in Shower, Brush Teeth, Wash Face, Read

9:00 PM - Bedtime

No comments:

Post a Comment