Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, August 26, 2023

I've Been Thinking

I've been thinking. I have spent so long trying to achieve goals that I've forgotten to celebrate my successes, not just recently, but throughout my life. 

I got my master's degree. I didn't think I could. I almost quit in the end, but I did it! Was it worth it? Yes. I would have done some things differently, but it was so worth it.

When my FND was at its worst, I fought back. I taught myself how to read again. I taught myself how to walk again. I did it with minimal medical guidance. I did that. Me!

I crawled out of poverty to a point where I could live comfortably. And although at this point that isn't the case, I have done it before and I can do it again.

I have done so many hard things in my life and I've come out victorious. I can do hard things!

No comments:

Post a Comment