Why do you come to this Blog?

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Slacking

I've simply been slacking this week. The headache won't quit so I've been really relaxing. I do my morning tasks, but that's about it. Starting tomorrow I'll get back into it.

In the meantime, I'm going to have a relaxing day. I'm almost done with my morning tasks. I'm a bit late cuz I slept in, but I'll get them done. I might do laundry I might not.

Smoking is getting less and less appealing. I'm trying to figure out my quit date. I think two weeks from now should be good. I may quit sooner, but two weeks is good.

I talked with my reference yesterday. She said she got a call to do the reference. This is a good sign. I'm still in the running for that sixth grade position. I hope I get it.

Pygmalion, The school I formerly worked at, is closing. That's a depressing thought. I miss Pygmalion. It's atmosphere was really uplifting. It was a good school and it's a shame to see it go. The good news is I might be getting my stuff back. Em is working on it.

We're having flea drama at the house. Rachel has a flea infestation. It crawled a little upstairs, but mostly it's in the basement. She sprayed last night so all the cats were upstairs. It was inconvenient as I wanted to sleep, but we worked it out. Better less sleep and no fleas than sleep and fleas.




No comments:

Post a Comment