Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, October 2, 2023

Finances

So I was looking over potential finances for if I get the job with the middle school. It will be tight, but I can totally see myself living on it. I'll need to save up for an emergency fund, a amount to 12 months of being jobless, the wedding, and I booked us a cruise next year (which we might not take because of finances).

So if I'm paid 50k a year, minus taxes that's 37500 a year. That's 3125 a month. We have about 3000 in household expenses a month, but Rachel and Cody contribute 1100 a month. That gives me 1125 a month to play with. Some of that will go to groceries and stuff, but the rest can be saved. 

Once I get an emergency fund I will also start paying dad back the money I owe him as well as any other debts. I'll also contact the financial advisor for advice and investments.

As for the my morning, it's been productive so far. Yesterday was a complete rest day and I'm ready to get back into it.




No comments:

Post a Comment