Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

back to basics

New era in my life calls for a new schedule. 

Schedule
5:00 AM: Wake up, Coffee, and Relax
5:30 AM: Take Pills, Cat Litter, Trash, Mail, Weigh In
6:00 AM: Exercise Challenge
7:00 AM - Shower Routine and Rest
7:45 AM - Go to work
3:30 PM - Rest and Snack
4:00 PM - Cleaning Challenge 
5:00 PM - Make Dinner or Cleaning
6:00 PM - Cody Time 
7:30 PM - Bedtime Routine
8:00 PM - Bedtime


I took out all my learning stuff and really minimized it. This week I'm not sticking to the exercise challenge because the new job is a hell of a workout. Next week though I start 30 minute stretches daily. The week after I start couch to 5k over. That way I'm not pushing myself too hard. I don't want to relapse.


No comments:

Post a Comment