Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Job Offer

I got a job offer yesterday. I'm going to be a middle school SPED teacher. It's not what I wanted, but it will do. I am both apprehensive and excited to start. I just want to be working. I don't even think I can do it, but I'm sure as hell going to try. I called the principal to see when the job starts. I had to leave message. We'll see what she says.

My morning routine has been off all day. I'm an hour behind because I can't focus on getting anything done. It's like I'm a slug getting things done.

I'm writing today off as a loss already.

Same with yesterday afternoon. I'm thinking it had at least a little to do with Cody being angry and hyperventilating because of his job. I think he needs some Buddhist training because it's not that critical...but I'm not him. It could be critical to him.

I'm so nervous about the new job!!

I spent way too much money on ingredients for a roast beef sammich...but I was craving it and I needed a reward for getting the job. I am seriously broke. Like 0 funds. I have like 20 bucks to last me the rest of the month. I don't think I can do it. Cody has more money once he starts getting paid again. We'll see how long that takes.


No comments:

Post a Comment