Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Suspicious

Work has been suspiciously easy. I'm waiting for the hard stuff to kick in. Today I work with kids for the first time. I hope they like me. If they don't like me they'll cause me a lot of trouble. I need to remember not to try and be cool. I just need to be.

I'm still getting the kitty litter boxes done checking mail and feeding the fish watering the cats. On top of that I have also been taking care of Rachel's cats. I need to clean their litter boxes today.

I bought some new clothes last night because I got a little bit of a windfall. The pants I bought are super comfortable. I'm still stressing spending the money though. I needed new clothes for work, but I'm still stressing the money. We don't have enough of it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment