Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Why I Don't Cherish Things

Things are replaceable. They need to be with how well I treat my things. I destroy things. And it's all because things are replaceable. When you look at it objectively all things are transient. They will never last as long as you want them to. You might as well use them until they break.

There are some things I have that are expensive that I treat better, but still use. However I treat them with kid gloves. Actually, only one thing I can think of do I treat with kid gloves. That's a crystal vase that joe got for me at an auction. And even though I really like it, and respect it's fragility , I still don't care if it's gone.

Things can be replaced. Even things with emotional value can be replaced. I have things from dead relatives, but I have them to spark memories. It's the memories that are important, not the things themselves.

I think the thing I treasure the most is my Wonder Woman mug. I use it whenever it's clean. Sometimes I'll clean it just to use it. However, even if it broke I wouldn't be upset. It's just a mug.

The things that truly matter in life are friends, family, health, and memories.. those are not replaceable.

Also, I have cats who destroy things. I'd rather have cats than things.




No comments:

Post a Comment