Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Renew

I sit in a food lion parking lot smoking a cigarette before work. It's my first day of redoing my diet. Joe said he'd get us something special if I hit my goal weight. I had two eggs for breakfast. I know I'll be hungry by 10.

I'm planning a solo road trip to Kentucky to see the eclipse. It's on my bucket list and I don't know where the next eclipse will be. So I have to go. I want to go with someone, but no one can take off work. Therefore I go alone. Even so, I have a lot of fun stuff planned. I'm visiting a friend in Chattanooga and seeing the Parthenon in Nashville. I'm going to a trail of tears memorial and the Kelly little green man festival. It should be loads of fun, and I'm really looking forward to it.

I've been bad with habitica lately. Today I start that back up again too. Hopefully I'll get in the swing of things despite me working 5 hours a day.

Speaking of working, I'm really excited to be doing summer school. Not only am I doing the job I love, but I believe I am paid 100 dollars a day! I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not. So I'm off to teach my students!

I hope I didn't leave the stove on.

No comments:

Post a Comment