Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, June 19, 2017

New obsession

so I might be obsessed with enamel lapel pins now. I want to collect all of them and put them on a jean jacket and wear it around like a punk. I want sassy pins too. Like ones that say "bitch" and "hentai" I'm thinking of starting a Girl Scouts like reward system to start earning pins.
Like one that says "far out Brussels sprout" for doing a month of vegetarianism. And a guitar for learning my first 5 songs. Maybe the pack of cigarettes that day "bitch" for quitting smoking.

But then again they are awefully expensive I could better use my money for other things, like food, or stylish clothing, or wood for crafting. I don't know I like the idea of collecting enamel pins, but it's just so expensive...

So here are the events that can earn me a pin:
Vegetarian for a month
Quit smoking for 1 month
Quit smoking for a year
Lose 10 lbs (and each 10 lbs subsequent)
Play the guitar everyday for 1 month
Get a colposcopy
Get a sleep study
Get a mammogram
Get back into school
Attend a pub moot
Go to Kentucky for the solar eclipse

Ill talk it over with joe. He's good at helping me make hard choices.





No comments:

Post a Comment