Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

E-cigarettes and coffee musings

i got up early this morning because Rowan was being a douche nozzle, and demanding attention at 5am. He had plenty of food. He just wanted cuddles, and the bed is willows domain. He prefers the recliner. I couldn't get back to sleep in the recliner.

I got a package from amazon yesterday. I got 3 things. The first is a metric butt ton of lavender that I'm going to make lavender simple syrup for lavender lemonade to drink at midsummer. I have no idea what to use the rest for. I also got some new highlighters. I use them to highlight my religous books, but my old ones were out of ink. I just got done with my chapter on Thor, and my next chapter is on baulder. The last thing I got was a book on Appalachian hoodoo, or granny folk magic. I have no idea what I'll find in it, but it's going to be read after I read "Taking Up the Runes" and both volumes of "Our Troth". I figure since I'm in Appalachia I should learn about how they did magic. I'm also going to learn about the native people in my area and how they honored the land, but that is much research later. It's hard to find out what tribe lived in your area back in the day.

Joe left a video game running upstairs. The house is filled with what I assume is the Witcher III soundtrack. It is lovely and peaceful.

Last night I stayed up till midnight planning woodworking projects. I now have so many I'm not sure I can complete them all this summer. This is a good thing.

Currently I'm working on a shelf for my boots and drawers in it for my scarfs. Apparently, the design is challenging. And I'm using plywood which furthers the challenge. I don't know how good it's going to be, but I can at least say that I made it myself.

Here are my other projects:

Boot and scarf organizer
Balsa tank stand
Cello stand
Laundry sorter
Bathroom closet organizer 
Litterbox container
Cat planter for grass and catnip
New coffee organizer 
Toaster oven stand?
Gun safe
Patio storage
Cover for oil tank
Under sink storage
Plant table
Herb wall/cabinet
Sock/underwater drawer dividers
Filing cabinet
Bee house
Floating shelves
Bat house
Tiered planter stands indoors
Raised beds
Compost bin

Trash can covers

No comments:

Post a Comment