Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, June 5, 2017

Bad days and good days

Habitica is really helping me do what I need to do. It's an incredible transformation. I brush my teeth twice a day now, clean the litterbox, practice duolingo, and even floss!

The problem is I'm still so exhausted that sometimes I don't do everything on my list. It's disheartening. I mean I what I have on my to do list amours to about 3 hours of work. A lot of which is sitting down. Still, yesterday the dishes didn't get done, I didn't read my chapter. I didn't even exercise at the end of the day like I wanted.

This exhausted thing is so frustrating. I want to complete my to do list, but instead I just nap all the time.

Last night I had the worst fnd/ torettes thing I've had in a while. Uncontrollable shaking, loud noises, and this static pressure throughout my body marked my evening. I'm pretty sure my incomplete to do list was one of the factors leading to it.

I may be better with my chronic illness, but it's still there. I take my pills religiously. I eat better. I even try to exercise...but it still lurks waiting for when I'm vulnerable to show itself.

On a positive note, I'm excited about midsummer. My brothers graduation is the day before so I can't go pick strawberries like I wanted, but thanks to the supermarkets I can still have them. I'm making salmon for dinner and a lemon cake for desert. I'm having some friends over to celebrate the longest day of the year. And although I don't have a vegetable garden this year to celebrate my first harvest, I can celebrate with people instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment