Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Lazy

I don't want to do anything today. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I have been so productive lately, and I'm tired. I'm going to lay around, play my guitar, and dick around on my phone.

And I guess I have to run to the landfill.

But mostly just laying around.

I am so tired. So very tired. Last night I had too much caffeine before bed. It made me restless, and I couldn't sleep. So what I did was print out a bunch of music. I couldn't play it since Joe was asleep, but I printed out a bunch of songs for the guitar. Apparently I know more songs than I thought I did.

But I ran out of ink before I could finish printing out all my songs.

I'm having trouble with strumming patterns with my music. I understand chords, notes, and everything else on the guitar. I know what to do to improve. But strumming is new to me. I don't know how to improve it. I don't even know where to begin learning how to improve. Should I even focus on that, or should I focus on the chords? I just don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment