Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, June 9, 2017

Whining about how tired I am

I am frustrated to tears with this always being tired thing. I was literally awake for 8 hours yesterday. That's it. 8 hours. And all during those 8 hours all I could think about was sleeping. I did none of my to do list. Except duolingo. Today I've done more, but I'm still friggin exhausted. I'm pushing myself to do more than I did yesterday, but I already know I'm not going to get it all done.

I was invited to see Wonder Woman today. And it killed me to say no. I don't want to risk a seizure. I did volunteer to go get drinks with them after, but I'm not sure I'll be able to. I'm just so tired.

Joe goes to this beer, bourbon, and BBQ thing this weekend and I'm jealous. I like beer. I like bourbon. I like BBQ. I like hanging out with folks. But I wasn't invited...it's for the best. I'm too exhausted to go out and have fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment