Why do you come to this Blog?

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Piercing and Tattoo Plans

I wasn't an Orion tattooed on my forearm

I want a bunch of flowers on my left hip, one for each member of my immediate family. Noah gets a poppy, Robert gets a snap dragon, Mom gets lavender, Dad gets forget-me-nots, and I get buttercup.

Thorn tattooed in runic branches tied together.

Image result for elephant from behind
An Elephant from behind with his trunk raised tattooed on my ankle for Mema


Image result for hummingbird
A humming bird on my right ankle for Granny.

Image result for czech patterns embroidery
A Czech patterned bracelet, anklet, or arm cuff tattoo. Specifically the bottom portion. Bonus points if I can get it to look cross-stitched

Image result for horsehead nebula
The horse head nebula on my upper arm or sholder
Image result for feather on fire
Not this exactly, but a feather on fire on my right ribs

Spider bite piercings.

A second and maybe third hole in my earlobe

A simple helix on my right side

No comments:

Post a Comment