Why do you come to this Blog?

Sunday, June 4, 2017

My Guilty Pleasures

I love Romance Novels! The smuttier the better. I love the formula. There isn't much that's unexpected. It's sappy and happy. Even the "challenges" are easy to overcome. I especially like sci-fi, fantasy, and supernatural romances. Vampires, zombies, interdimentional travel, and swords are my forte. I know that it's trashy, and I know there is no literary value. It's honestly a waste of my time. However, I enjoy it.

There is no music genera that I don't enjoy in some fashion. I don't know why I don't like something about music. I just like every genera. That includes trashy pop music. I realize that it's unintelligent and far from complex, but the music makes me want to dance.

Children's movies are the best. They aren't complex. They are predictable. And I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment