Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Old Photo of Me

This is a picture of me at my target weight. Although I take better care of myself and the world around me (It's hard to believe I was worse) I am not as skinny as I once was. At one point you could see the ribs on my chest. That's not to say I was anorexic. Far from it. I ate (and still eat) a hell of a lot, and not the healthiest. I was just so skinny and fit as well that my ribs shown through on my chest. I had a defined collarbone. My face was an oval instead of a circle. I have a double chin!

Weight loss is not going well. I'm sticking at a solid 210 lbs. I need to eat less junk to lose weight. But I've already given up meat. It's hard to give up sugar, and harder to give up my beloved dairy. Still, starting tomorrow I'm going to start recording and staying under 1300 calories a day. Maybe today too, who knows. Either way I'm going to get more serious about losing weight.

I hate being hungry. But I think that's what it takes to lose weight. Lots of vegetables and being hungry. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I've also stagnated for a while. I even gained a few pounds while taking a break from running... it makes me feel like a slave to running. If it wasn't so fucking hot out all the time I'd be okay with it. I read an article today that discussed why one may not lose weight when running, though, and it suggested that running the same route (or really doing any certain exercise) over and over just creates muscle memory and you stop burning as many calories. So... I guess I have to run new routes and stuff. It's just the worst in summerrrrrrr. Also sometimes I don't care about eating but lately that hasn't kicked in. I just want to eat something all the time. Grr.

    ReplyDelete