Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, June 23, 2017

Spending too much money

I have officially bought 3 enamel lapel pins. The brussel sprout one was 7 bucks. The "Welcome to Nightvale" pins I bought with $20 I forgot I had from when my brother paid me back for a Christmas present 3 years ago.

 Here's what they look like.:
This is in honor of being vegetarian for a month


I'm considering buying Witcher III. It's on sale for 50% off. That's $25 for the main game and all the expansions. But I really should save that money for food for the rest of the month. Especially as I am going camping next weekend. I need that money for beers. Or I could skip camping and just focus on Kiddy Pool-ozza (A yard full of kiddy pools and a fridge full of beer). Which is also happening that weekend. I think I'll buy it if I get all my chores done today...which includes dusting...How do I even dust?

No comments:

Post a Comment