Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Sweet Dreams Are Made of These

It's 5pm and I've only been up for 3 hours today. I keep going back to sleep because I'm super exhausted. I just got up from my most recent nap. I'm thinking of going back to sleep again, but my to-do list is unfinished. I need to get something done today, no matter how tired I am.

The dreams I've been having are vivid. They haven't been nightmares, but they have been vivid. This is all because I stopped taking my nightmare pill. I'm fairly certain that if I get the c-pap machine I'll be taking them again because my dreaming will increase and that includes nightmares.

I want to go back to sleep so badly. It doesn't help that it's stupid hot in my house. Looking at the thermostat it's 84 degrees inside! Our AC doesn't work cuz the house is poorly insulated. The coolest place in the house is the bed with the window open and the fan pointed at my side of the bed.

I think I might go back to bed anyway. Screw my to-do list. But I have so many dishes to be done from my Midsummer feast.

What I really want to do is curl up and play video games.

What I'm actually going ot do is play the guitar and dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment