Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, May 22, 2017

When I'm Feeling Down I Like To...

Ugh, I'm almost done with this thing. I'm grateful for that. It's starting to get repetitive. For instance this question. This is the exact same question as the self care question.

What do I do when I'm feeling down? I normally curl in bed and play on my phone. It's the same thing I do when I'm feeling good. If I'm feeling really down I dye my hair or paint my nails. I'll do hair or face masks. I'll do a sugar scrub and shave my legs. But that doesn't happen much right now. I ride a pretty standard neutral thanks to my antidepressants.

I used to craft when I was upset. Maybe read my runes. But these days I'm just too tired. Though things are looking up. The doctor thinks I have sleep apnea. I have a sleep study in august to find out for sure. Then I'll be able to do whatever I want without sleeping getting in the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment