Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, May 25, 2017

20 Facts About Me

Here are 20 facts about me:

I have a battle axe shaped birthmark on my lower back

I often sleep on average 12 hours a day

I play pretend with myself when I'm alone, often I'm strong and powerful and sassy.

I am a very messy person even though I try not to be

I change my hair color and style often

I have Tourettes, Conversion Disorder, PTSD, and depression

I love camping!

I want to be a teacher

My favorite things are kitty cuddles and my Wonder Woman mug

I wish I could speak more than one language and play guitar and piano

I sleep with a body pillow, and have a hard time sleeping without it.

I have no tattoos, and only my earlobes are pierced

I often imagine eating other peoples food even if I'm not hungry

I am afraid of driving

I believe in magic.

I imitate my friends

I want health more than wealth and power

I crave adventure

My favorite food group is dairy

I am a badass










No comments:

Post a Comment