Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, May 26, 2017

Growth Mindset

I was just listening to one of my favorite podcasts "Do the Work" on Permaculture Voices and it was going through the challenges of doing his personal podcast everyday. In summary he was saying that his beginning episodes sucked, but the more he did it, the more he felt pulled to it. The more he felt pulled to it the better he got. This was right after another podcast on growth mindset.

Well this got me thinking. Although I haven't been publishing everyday for two weeks, I have been writing every day. That's every single day I write at least 3 paragraphs. I'm starting to feel a distinct pull to my blog. And although I am not the most compelling writer, I feel like this is really opening the door for me to become a better writer.

I'd like to thank the readers I have for being with me on this journey. You all who read my blog really do help me want to do this everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment