Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, May 13, 2017

What is My Self Care

I am really big on self care, but I haven't been into it lately. Not that I need it. I haven't been stressed or really even depressed. But when I am in need of self care I love a big glass of chocolate milk, a good book, and a hot bath. Sometimes I'll throw in a moisturizing mask. Since my bathtub really sucks for soaking, I also do coconut oil hair masks.

If I'm really depressed I paint my nails or dye my hair. It makes me feel in control.

I get pedicures a lot too. I enjoy them all right . I wouldn't call it self care though. I get them mostly to hang out with my friend Katie.

Camping is self care for me. Being in nature and drinking with friends centers me. It makes me feel like a part of the world as well as my social circle.

I'm just not feeling like I need self care recently. I'm not bad off. I'm not great, but I'm not bad. For the past month I've been feeling pretty neutral. Just blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment