Why do you come to this Blog?

Sunday, May 28, 2017

I wanna be

I want to be an activist. I want to find a cause that I can rally behind and devote my life to. The problem is I can't find just one. I want to help all of the causes. And without focus, my attention everywhere, my time and energy goes nowhere.

I want to be a humanitarian. I want to help people. There are people less fortunate than I am. I want to raise them up. People are capable of so much more than they allow themselves to believe.

I want to be a philanthropist. I want to reward people for hard work and ingenuity. And there are a lot of people who deserve to be helped along with that.

I want to be multi lingual. I want to see the world through another culture's eyes. The best way to do that is talk to them. To listen to them. To understand what their life is like.

I want to be a historian. I want to see cultures grow strong, be weak, and I want to learn how my own culture can be strong or weak as well.

All it takes is time and money...


No comments:

Post a Comment